25 Jun The second International Annual Congress on Clinical Trials IACCT 2018 Europe – Vienna
2nd International Annual Congress on Clinical Trials (IACCT) is organized by Bio events and will be held during Jun 25 – 26, 2018 at Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront, Wien, Austria.
The target audience for this medical event is Medical Professionals, R&D Personnel , CEOs, Regulatory Affairs Specialists, CROs, CRAs, Research Facility Managers, Pharmaceutical Company Representatives, Start-Up Companies.
Conference Description :
This is a great opportunity to meet colleagues from the clinical trials community from academia, clinical research entities, pharmaceutical, biomedical and medical device industries. At this Congress you will have the opportunity to not only expand your network but also to be privy to presentations that incorporate a wide variety of topics ranging from patient-centricity to conduct, ethics, quality and regulation of clinical trials.
At this Conference we will :
• Discuss effective processes for obtaining clinical trials authorization, both regulatory and ethical;
• Deliberate about designing, operating, and organizing clinical trials;
• Discuss various disciplines involved in clinical research and conduct of clinical trials;
• Address a variety of compliance, enforcement and ethical issues;
• Examine important legal aspects of clinical trials;
• Describe the required components of clinical trial files and the strategies for effectively managing them;
• Clarify requirements for running clinical trials in sensitive populations;
• and more…
Klinar will be in IACCT 2018 in Vienna, meet us there!
9 October 2018 Training Programme in Clinical Trials and Problems in Clinical Trials Panel / HÜKAM – Ankara
The parties interested in the clinical trials has attended the panel. Türkish Medicine and Medical Devices Association, the Ministry of Industry and Technology, AİFD, İEİS, KAD, SAKDER, Ethics committee representatives, researchers and other components attended the meeting in the morning while the morning training and questions were discussed in the panel.