Our company values;
- Continuous Education and Improvement
- Respect For Patient and Family Rights
- Internal and external customer satisfaction
As of the 25th of May 2018, the European Directive 95/46/EC on “the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” has been replaced by the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As we are a CRO collection data on behalf of our clients inside and outside of EU, we comply with the requirements of the GPDR and also the requirements of ISO:27001 as a company certified with ISO:27001. Our commitment is as follows:
On behalf of our company, Klinar CRO, in order to keep information security at the highest level in the field of our support services in clinical researches we operate as;
a) Confidentiality: Where information is only accessible to authorized persons,
b) Integrity: To be aware of the fact that the information is protected and will not be changed from unauthorized alterations,
c) Accessibility: The information is available as needed by authorized users.
We commit that:
• We will not share any information of the people and / or Institutions that we serve with any third parties,
• We will create up-to-date firewalls against the attacks of malicious people who will try to gain unauthorized access to the information of this people and /or Institutions
• We will investigate, measure, report on certain periods for the activities that may risk information security,
• We will ensure that the information requested to public and / or private institutions that we are responsible for is delivered correctly,
• We will endeavor to ensure that the information we collect with the authorities we obtained from public and/or private organizations is accurate
• We will provide you with the correctness and integrity of our company’s information,
• We will take the necessary precautions to prevent such activities, such as not being a source of viruses and malware,
• We comply with all legally defined and determined rules for information security,
• While carrying out our Information Security activities; to maintain our processes by planning what we will do, what resources we will get, who will be responsible, when it will be completed, and how we will evaluate the results.
• We comply with ISO 27001: 2013 Standard requirements, legal statutory requirements and other conditions, customer requirements;
Klinar CRO’s has notified its information security policy to the organization and related parties. Information Security Policy is available as written information.
Klinar CRO has a wide range of experience in different therapeutic areas.
Different types of trials such as; Clinical Trials, Post Marketing Trials, Site Management Organization, Electronic Data Capture, ATMP studies, Medical Device Studies and Compassionate Use are being conducted by Klinar CRO.
Clinical Drug Studies
For clear strategies for your project with flexible, professional, proactive teamwork with competitive costs.